My Save File is Gone!

Démarré par Turbo-TRex, 13 Juillet 2012 à 18:20

I don't know what happened to it. I opened up the game, but it asked me to choose a language, which it didn' fo since I first started it, and my save file is gone. I checked the .solarus folder, and the zsdx folder in there still has a file called save1.dat, so I have no idea what to do. Is there a way for me to get my data back? Or do I have to start all over?

Maybe you are using another user account? Please make sure you are using the same user account as before. If not, you can copy the save file from your old userdata folder to the new.

I agree with lelinuxien: if you have the file save1.dat, then you have your save file.
Chaîne Twitch : diffusion en direct de sessions de développement de Solarus, de création de jeux, de parties de jeux vidéo.
Chaîne YouTube : replays des diffusions en direct, tutos Solarus
Compte Twitter : pour être au courant des nouveautés
Chat Discord : pour discuter en direct avec la communauté Solarus

Well I seem to have been able to fix the problem. For some reason there were 2 ZSDX folders on my computer, in 2 different spots, but the save1.dat was only in one of them. I moved it to the other one and my file came back. I don't know why there were 2 folders through.

And I'm not using a MAC, I'm using Windows Vista.