Sword Upgrade and Heart Piece in Dungeon 8?

Démarré par nahneun, 15 Mai 2012 à 03:53

Hi, so I read that there was a sword upgrade in Dungeon 8. Could anyone tell me where it is? I've tried walking through the left wall on each floor but I seem to have missed it somewhere, but I can't figure out where. Also, I've looked through the entire dungeon, but I can't find a piece of heart inside Dungeon 8. Is there one or is the heart piece associated with Dungeon 8 the one by the vine or the one you get by using the Mystic Mirror? Thank you!

For the sword upgrade, it's in a small room, vith a dark green circle, and the passage is in the left wall, but on a very precisely passage, i remember in the middle of the wall, but I'm not sure.
For the heart piece, I'm sorry but I can't help you.

For the Heart Piece, it's west of the Boss room.

The Piece of Heart is West of the Boss room, I believe there is a chest and two enemies in the room. You need to use a bomb on the far left wall.

As for the Sword Upgrade, on the way to the Boss room, you come across a room with 6 rectangles on the floor. There are 6 enemies that you need to kill to open the door forward. Walk through the left wall of this room. Eventually, you'll come to the upgrade (make sure that you found the Bone Key first).