dungeon 9

Démarré par minkowski, 08 Mai 2012 à 17:08

Hi, I'm currently in the 9th dungeon and I can continue, but I don´t want to go any further until I figure out some things.

[spoiler]I've read that there are two other swords, and that one of them is in the 8th dungeon, well I've blown all existing walls and no trace of a secret door, which I think will be related to the bone key.
I've read of the existence of a cape too, which make a weird sound near fake walls, but I've gone to every corner of the map, including behind the waterfall and I can't find it either.
I know there are other items I'm missing like the red tunic, the third sword or the double magic indicator, but I hope I find them sooner or later.
So I was hoping if someone can tell me something about the location of that fake wall or the cape, thanks guys!!! [/spoiler]

[spoiler]The red tunic and the cape are treasures of the 9th dungeon.

For your other questions, there is a secret dongeon, go at the only place where the edge of the world map isn't closed.

For the 8th, there is nothing to bomb, the fake wall is just not concrete, you'll go through if you try to wall through it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]This fake wall is in the 8th Dungeon, for helping you, there are more informations in french on other topics?[/spoiler]

08 Mai 2012 à 22:21 #3 Dernière édition: 09 Mai 2012 à 09:55 par minkowski
Citation de: benoit le 08 Mai 2012 à 21:16
[spoiler]This fake wall is in the 8th Dungeon, for helping you, there are more informations in french on other topics?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I know, I've already been to the skyward tower but I wanted to finish the other dungeons first, I will try and  walk through the wall, thanks for the help!!![/spoiler]

[spoiler]No luck, I guess I'm doing something wrong or trying with the wrong walls... :linkXD:[/spoiler]

Try on every left walls, in every room. I think you'll find the good. Beware, it's only on a certain picture, not all the wall.