Pièces de coeur

Démarré par Turbo-TRex, 03 Mai 2012 à 17:17

Salut, je me demandais si il ya une liste complète des morceaux de coeur partout. J'ai besoin d'une plus, mais je ne peux pas le trouver.

Je suis désolé si cela est difficile à lire, je ne parle pas français, donc j'ai dû utiliser le traducteur de Google.

You can speak in your native language, maybe someone will understand (probably i think) and answer you. ^_^
Anciennement iArcadia / Zora Rouge

Well then, to anyone who speaks English and couldn't read my French, I was wondering if there was a list of Heart Pieces anywhere for this game? I only need one more, and I don't know where it is. This is the only thing I have left to do in the game (I think).

I remember seeing a list of the heart fragments for the former version of Mystery of solarus but since there has been some modification I don't think that it'll be of much help to you. (And anyway I can't find it anymore)
I do not think that there's currently a list for Mystery of solarus DX though.

Since ZSDX is not an official Zelda game you might have some difficulty finding what you want. Here's my advice: If that heart fragment is the only thing that you are missing to finish the game then I think that finding it with a walkthrough or a guide would be kind of cheap so I would recommend you to find it by yourself :).
If you can't be bothered by exploring the world more then there's no point in playing (and completing the game) anymore isn't?

Each dungeon has a piece of heart. These ones are probably the most difficult to find. Did you find them all?
You can have a look at my youtube walkthrough videos (in French, sorry, and only up to dungeon 6 for now).
I can also help you be e-mail : christopho at solarus-games.org :)
Chaîne Twitch : diffusion en direct de sessions de développement de Solarus, de création de jeux, de parties de jeux vidéo.
Chaîne YouTube : replays des diffusions en direct, tutos Solarus
Compte Twitter : pour être au courant des nouveautés
Chat Discord : pour discuter en direct avec la communauté Solarus

^I've seen your videos, helped me with a few trouble spots I was having. I'm pretty sure that I found all of the ones you showcased in your videos, so I guess I'll have to keep looking. I've criss-crossed the map twice already, so it must be in some tiny, isolated little area that I've overlooked. :cry3:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to commonly missed pieces of Heart? I'll try to make a list of the ones I found later, but I don't quite remember all of them.

Not being able to find this last one is driving me crazy. :(

Have you done the last dungeon?
At a moment, you can get out from this and take a piece of heart, which is at the bottom of the world map, on a small cliff

So I'll list as many Pieces of Heart as I can remember, feel free to add to the list:
1. Level 1
2. Level 2
3. Level 3
4. Level 4
5. Level 5
6. Level 6
7. Level 7
8. Level 8
9. Level 9 (the one on the ledge outside)
10. Secret Level
11. Rupees House
12. Junk Shop
13. The cave where you borrow a Boomerang to get a Heart Container
14. Falling in the hole next to the flower
15. Sahasrala's House (behind Black Stone)
16. The cave full of warps where you get Roc's Key
17. On the ledge outside Level 1
18. South of Level 5, using the Canon ( I think that one is seperate)
19. Above the cave mentioned in #13, used the Boomerang to get it
20. Link's House (behind a bombable wall)
21. Behind the lakeside Shop (bomb wall)
22. Up on Mt. Terror, after watering the Vine
That's everything that I remember for certain. I think there was one in the Dark Maze in Mt. Terror, and one behind the Waterfall you ned the Mirror for. Feel free to add more to the list.

05 Mai 2012 à 00:10 #9 Dernière édition: 05 Mai 2012 à 00:15 par Maximini
In the Twin Caves (under Level 1) with the Somaria Rod?
In the cave south of Level 4?
Throwing you yourself in the village spring from the top of the waterfall?

http://zelda-solarus.com/prive/zssoluce91735/index.php?page=fragments
Here is the heart pieces for the previous version of the game. 27 on 28 heart pieces from that game are at the same place, one changed places and 4 were added (for a total of 32).

Citation de: Maximini le 05 Mai 2012 à 00:10
In the Twin Caves (under Level 1) with the Somaria Rod?
In the cave south of Level 4?
Throwing you yourself in the village spring from the top of the waterfall?
Perhaps the Level 3 one? The one on the top of the trees isn't the piece of the level, the piece of the level is hard to get. You have to enter by water, at the behind of the level and use Somaria Rod.

http://zelda-solarus.com/prive/zssoluce91735/index.php?page=fragments
Here is the heart pieces for the previous version of the game. 27 on 28 heart pieces from that game are at the same place, one changed places and 4 were added (for a total of 32).

^Thank you, I found the one that I was missing. It was in the room where you had to jump down the side of themountain then open all the chests without falling. I guess I fell the first time and only found Rupees after that, so I didn't realize that there was a Piece of Heart there. Now I have 100% Completion (I think).

Citation de: Turbo-TRex le 05 Mai 2012 à 01:42
Now I have 100% Completion (I think).
You found the secret dungeon ? (the 10th)
Anciennement iArcadia / Zora Rouge

Citation de: Zora rouge le 05 Mai 2012 à 01:47
Citation de: Turbo-TRex le 05 Mai 2012 à 01:42
Now I have 100% Completion (I think).
You found the secret dungeon ? (the 10th)

The one hidden inside Level 8 where you use the Bone Key for a new Sword? Yeah, I found that after checking the Forums. I also found Skyward Tower (on my own too).

Well, secret level is easy to find.
I found it while exploring after Level 1.