dongon 6

Démarré par minkowski, 24 Avril 2012 à 20:24

Hi, I hope somebody answer me, even though I don't speak French.

I'm stuck after the fire dungeon I think it is number 6, just after that I've got the mirror, the iron key and the bone key(i can't relfect light but I've managed to pass that sort of thunder)

this is what I currently have:

What can I do next?

The mirror is not an important item and the bone key has no use (for the moment, you may use it later in the game).

You must find the iron door. I think this door must be somewhere on the cliff below Inferno (the living flame who was the entrance of dungeon 6), or maybe in the forest below.

Can you give us the link of your picture, because I can't see it here, then I can't help you.
For the bone key, it will be maybe useful later in the game (if you can find the way), but normally, you can't have it before haing the mirror shield.
Except this, I think that Ynanome is right, but I don't know it really well cause I played the game only once.
I really think that Christopho should be somthing else for the bone key, lots of people can have it before the good moment.
PS : sorry if my english is bac, but I can't do anything else, I'm only 15.

I don`t really know how to upload photos, but it wasn't that important, only for you to see my equipment, which is:

feather, bombs, bow, boomerang, mirror, pegaso boots, lamp, hookshot, flippers, golden gloves, tiger scroll and two bottles.

keys: rock's key, bone key, fire stones and iron key.

My problem is, under the inferno, at the cliff there are three locks, the first one at the bottom, near a skull rock and a hole, that one is the stone lock, at a medium height, there are two locks, one i can reach from the top of the cliff, which is the wooden lock, and there is a third one near the last one, but that one I can't reach because I can't drop myself from the top.
Anyway, I don't have those keys.

The iron lock, is at the ancient castle (in the jail), I went there and I got the big bomb bag, right after finishing the fire temple, the one at the fire skull.

And in the forest below the cliff the only things I've seen are an entrance to the secret temple and an entrance to a cave where I think I got one of the fire stones or one of the keys.

The other thing is the bone key, I know I'm not supposed to use it right now because I've managed to get it without the light reflecting thing.

As you see I've been going around for several days without any new result.

I have many more doubts, but I would like to solve them.

I'm still stuck so any help would be great, thanks guys!!!

Never mind guys, I've just realized how to get to that other lock I didn't know how to get to. but thanks anyway, that hint of the cliff has been pretty useful!!!!

You're welcome.
If you need more help, you can ask to us, we may help you.
PS : Please, if you have to say something important and you have sent the last message of the topic, you can use the button EDIT for that, you're not allowed to send two following messages on the same topic before they have 24 hours of difference.