Tunics id that impact the player stats ?

Started by MetalZelda, May 15, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 15, 2017, 12:09:02 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:12:01 PM by MetalZelda
Hey

I've planned some things with my project which include Link skins.
By skins, i already planned

- Regular Link (Parallel Worlds skin)
- ALTTP Link
- AST Female Link
- AST Male Link
- Eldran (Male / female)

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/28355478/26052240/1c231a6a-3965-11e7-8723-116a956cda03.png

With this idea come the thing of giving stats to the player, such as

- Normal for regular Link (1 attack, 1 defence)
- Defensive for Female Link (0.5 attack, 2 defence)
- Attacks for Male Link (2 attack, 0.5 defence)
- Damage and Defence for ALTTP Link (2 attack, 2 defence)
- Still not decided for Eldran (maybe attack, defence, speed and swim ability)

Starting stats are 1 attack / 1 defence, of course, abilities (sword / shield) will modify these values

What do you all think of this ? Do you think that this could be something useful ?
Of course, the skins will need to be unlocked by doing quests or depending on the progression the player made

Unlocking heroes is a cool idea. You could make sidequests to help these heroes and, after completion, unblock them (I guess that was your idea). The remaining Eldran sprites will be ready in 2 months (this month I am too busy at work). If you need some new animations for your new weapons (ocarina, shovel, etc), just tell me to do them. I think it is good to have Eldran in your game, for "advertising" purposes and make him famous :)
"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you. But if you really make them think, they'll hate you."

May 15, 2017, 05:10:02 PM #2 Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 05:45:12 PM by MetalZelda
I can make all of Eldran's custom animations, I just need a higher resolution of it for both male and female version, for the menu paperdoll, like this

for the tunic colors, just let me know which one you want for Eldran, I have a color palette swapping tool.
Anyway, thank you for letting Eldran be a skin for Link in my project, I highly appreciate it  :)

these are all characters skin planned as for now.
https://github.com/TeamLJS/Zelda-ES-Solarus/issues/1

(Yes, i was forced to change my Github account, I changed my phone number and the account was protected by a 2 way authentification, I forgot to download recovery code as well)