Short pieces of music I made for Solarus - Updated sometimes

Started by Zefk, April 26, 2016, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Added:

Klgo's Journey GUI sounds - I made these for a Company entry project and will probably never use them again. I added them in the Solarus Pack.
-Menu Browse
-Menu Click
Klgo's Journey SE - I made these for a Company entry project and will probably never use them again. I added them in the Solarus Pack.
-Fairy Blast
-Fireball
-Heart beat
-Jingle
Klgo's Journey BGM - I made these for a Company entry project and will probably never use them again. I added them in the Solarus Pack.
-Basic instrumental loop
-Menu
-Path
-RuRu Meeting
-The DarknessC
-Under Attack

Added:

-I added high quality Klgo Journey BGM. I know that the RuRu Metting was hard to hear for the low quality versions.
Fixed: RuRu Meeting - Klgo Journey.

- Clock Tick SE

To be added:
I have many more to add later, but I have to separate like a Hundred SE/UI sounds. Also, some swimming SE.

Update:

Notes:
1. Download the latest Archive or login to your google drive, add the folder to your Google Drive (Upper right corner blue button), and you can download the whole pack by right clicking "Solarus Audio Pack" after opening it in your G-Drive. (Upper right corner blue button)

Fixed: Audio Tags
Added: Archive

Update:

Fixed: I noticed static with the sword SE recordings. My audio was too low to notice before. I will remove it soon.
Fixed: Dagger SE - Static
Fixed: Bubble SE - Static

Update:

I added number 3 if the Admin were wondering, but you guys might want to wait for the bulk release.

Information for Admin:
1. You may ask for the LMMS .mmpz project files. I will send only Solarus Admin these files. The admin may give them to professionals to improve on or people they trust.
2. You can modify audio to any license fitting Solarus. That way the admin can mix it with anything without license problems or worries.
3. The Solarus admin may package them in the Solarus Engine releases. Any purpose they wish.

Update:

-  I have separated and added my over 300 SE/UI sounds I made. Also, some swimming SE, 1 BGM, and a musical effect. I will not be making anymore audio for a bit, but enjoy! I might update sometimes, but I am putting most of my work into making a Open source tileset for Solarus. If I do update, then it will be fixes and BGM with my professional commercial soundfonts/VST.

Added:

SE:

-Alien Sounds                   
-Boomer rang throw and return   
-Bubbles                       
-Bug chirps                     
-Creature sound                 
-Money Drop or payment1         
-Movement-spit attack-blob hop 
-Small Creature Death           
-Space Laser2                   
-space lasers                   
-Space lazer 3                 
-Space lazer 4
-Space lazer 5 and static
-Space Lazer 6 and engine
-spring and creature growl
-spring and creature growl2
-Static-grass-Steam
-Swimming
-UI or Border hit - block hit
-warp and Bubbles
-warp and maybe arrow
-Work tapping-metal sound

GUI-UI-Menu:

-GUI-GUI-Menu16-space door                 
-GUI-UI-Menu_1                             
-GUI-UI-Menu10                             
-GUI-UI-Menu11                             
-GUI-UI-Menu12 and robotic-paging sounds   
-GUI-UI-Menu13-Alien-Robot                 
-GUI-UI-Menu14-Alien-spring-teleport-Robot 
-GUI-UI-Menu15-Alien-spring-teleport-Robot 
-GUI-UI-Menu2
-GUI-UI-Menu3
-GUI-UI-Menu4
-GUI-UI-Menu5
-GUI-UI-Menu6
-GUI-UI-Menu7
-GUI-UI-Menu8 and power down
-GUI-UI-Menu9

ME:

-Music box

BGM:

-The Unknown Danger

Jr. Member Achieved!

More free musical effects for Solarus due my new rank!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9s_2HYB_IhmZnNmRzROTWR5dTg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9s_2HYB_IhmUFE3TzZrOFl1ZVU

P.S. These will not be in the archive download until I add the swimming sound effects. You can download the preview folder to get them.

There was a flood at my place, so I am updating the audio today instead of yesterday. Here are the latest sound effects I made.

Update: (The archive is updated as well)
-Arrow01
-Arrow02
-Pulling_out_bow
-swimming2
-swimming
-Walking_up_stairs_-_change_pitch_for_down

Added and repacked the archive:
Crime Gang BGM This is a bonus for me reaching a full member rank in the Solarus Community.  :D

Note: I might add on to it later.