Moving data to new computer

Started by Starlock, October 02, 2015, 09:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just got a new laptop and I tried to move the data to it, but now the screen is black and I am receiving an error that did not exist on my original computer.

"Error: In timer callback: [string "scripts/menus/title.lua"]:27: attempt to index local 'zs_presents_img' (a nil value)"

I had this error before, but it was fixed so I'm not sure why it is suddenly reappearing when I have double checked that the image required exists under languages

Yeah its english...Should be the same since all the data is copied from my desktop and the language was set as en there

Did you import your save files too ? The ones in yourprofile/.solarus/yourquest ? Because if you don't have your save file, you can import your data, but it will not be able to determinate the current language (if you didn't set one if none are selected).

Ah I completely forgot about that. Thanks Renkineko that worked perfectly  :)

You still have to fix this bug for the new persons who will test your game : the first time you launch the game, you don't have any language set, so you have to put one by default and allow the player to choose it ;)