Solarus - ZL project

Started by froggy77, April 14, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 04, 2019, 10:05:28 PM #15 Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 08:06:59 PM by froggy77
Preview of the first dungeon door that I will post normally tomorrow. Just a few final checks before posting the sprite sheet.
I'm inspired by a creation of LUNARSIGNALS (on OGA; see https://opengameart.org/content/overhead-action-rpg-forest).
The other two dungeon entrances will be posted after and are more similar to her/his work.They are doors and enemies at the same time.

It is a kind of teaser  ;) in a 400% zoom.

QuoteEDIT: VoilĂ . See attachment files. boss_slime.dat sholud be placed in a folder named "enemies. The other two dat files should be place with "doors"

QuoteEDIT2: New dungeon_door_slime_dat_files.zip, because "dying" animation should not loop in boss_slime.dat

The same monster but when it has  been defeated:

March 05, 2019, 10:57:20 PM #16 Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 08:05:54 PM by froggy77
Preview for the second one that I named 'Monster' :-[ The sprite sheet and date files will be posted certainly tomorrow.In fact, this monster looks a lot like the original made by LUNARSIGNALS. It's a kind of Yokai.

QuoteEDIT: VoilĂ ! See attachment files.