Why I Can't Change Profile Picture On Steam?

Started by Eugeneturner, October 29, 2021, 12:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone. How are you? This is my first post in this forum. I am posting this for a need. After several attempts, I am unable to change the profile picture of my Steam accounts! Although, I am not an expert on this matter. Can anyone provide any suggestions? Any help will be appreciated.

Hi - welcome. I'm not sure if you're in the forum you think you are, this website is about games developed with the Solarus engine, only one of which is even on Steam haha. But I googled what you asked?:
https://www.howtogeek.com/720191/how-to-change-your-steam-profile-picture/#:~:text=In%20the%20profile%20menu%20for,upload%20a%20new%20profile%20picture.

If that doesn't work, you might try the Steam forums instead.

Thanks for replying, and I'm sorry for posting here. Again I want to say thanks for your suggestion. I think this is the best process you shared for Changing the Steam profile picture.  But I already solved the problem after searching on Google and found this article like you. There are various processes are mentioned in it. After applying the first process, the issue is fixed.