Walkthrough Magic Bottle Error?

Started by Liu_Kong, May 05, 2017, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 05, 2017, 07:14:21 PM Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 07:16:14 PM by Liu_Kong
The walkthrough says that the fourth magic bottle is found in the hole to the west of the village, which lies between two cavern entrances, and is near the telepathic cabin. However, no bottle is to be found there... and the text for the fourth bottle's location is the exact same as the text for the fourth piece of heart's location.

The correct location seems to be in the Mountains of Terror, as the title in the magic bottle entry alludes to. It can be seen on the map on page 62.

Hi, can you tell me where you saw this error exactly? We have some walkthrough online (pdf, website, video)? A link would be helpful :)

Quote from: Renkineko on May 06, 2017, 11:26:06 AM
Hi, can you tell me where you saw this error exactly? We have some walkthrough online (pdf, website, video)? A link would be helpful :)

I meant the pdf walkthrough:
http://www.solarus-games.org/downloads/zsdx/zsdx_walkthrough_fr.pdf

OK, it's corrected on the website, and I warned the pdf maker to change the pdf too. Thanks for the info, indeed there was a copy/paste of the list of Piece of Heart, and I forgot to modify this part... Sorry ^^'

Quote from: Renkineko on May 07, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
OK, it's corrected on the website, and I warned the pdf maker to change the pdf too. Thanks for the info, indeed there was a copy/paste of the list of Piece of Heart, and I forgot to modify this part... Sorry ^^'

Cool, thank you :)