Ok so here are the questions/remarks with pictures
You can forget my previous message above.
- The default layer of floors like floor.1-2 (all darker variants of floors) should be -1 and not 0.
More exactly, in this picture, the 4 columns with red arrows should have a default layer of 0 and the other 4 columns should have a default layer of -1.
- The default layer of door.1.low_support.1-2 should be -1:
- I am trying to understand what door caches to use with each style of wall.
It is quite obvious for all walls that are on layer 0, like the first one of this picture:
But we also need some for doors that we put on layer -1. I did not find any pattern called door_cache_low.1-*, and I think they should exist.
For example, the second case of this picture is the usual style of wall on the low layer. There are no door caches for it, but only bridge tiles that I don't think can be used as door tiles.
And for the third case I found nothing at all.
- What are these supposed to be? They don't exist as tile patterns in the tileset, they are only in the PNG file. If they are useful to something, why don't they exist for other styles of walls?
- Missing transparency in the torch_big.bottom pattern (at least in tileset #7).
3 pixels on each side are white instead of transparent.
- When I tried to cover a house wall with a door cache, I noticed that one of the two 8x8 squares of the cache is wrong (door_cache.2-1):