Author Topic: Problem after using hero:set_tunic_sprite_id()  (Read 1662 times)

Diarandor

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1047
  • Cats are cool! (ΦωΦ)
    • View Profile
Problem after using hero:set_tunic_sprite_id()
« on: September 13, 2014, 07:20:34 pm »
Hi! I have the following problem:

After changing the hero's sprite with the function hero:set_tunic_sprite_id("tunic_name"), the hero is not hurt when colliding with an enemy. I realized that this only happens when the name of the tunic is not of the form "tunicX". Could this be a bug?

Thanks in advance for your help!
“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you. But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”

Christopho

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1176
    • View Profile
Re: Problem after using hero:set_tunic_sprite_id()
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 08:06:12 pm »
Hum, yes, it is a bug I was not aware of. I added it to the bug tracker: https://github.com/christopho/solarus/issues/617
As a workaround before the next bugfix release, you have to keep the word "tunic" in the id of the tunic sprite.
The same bug also exists with the sword. You have to keep the word "sword" in the id of the sword sprite.
Thanks for the report!