Author Topic: Zelda: Book of Mudora  (Read 24390 times)

wrightmat

• View Profile
Re: Zelda: Book of Mudora
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2017, 04:42:18 am »
I'm not sure where the error.txt file would be on a Mac. Probably in the same directory as the quest? Wherever that is?
Honestly the quest system is pretty new, so there could definitely be some bugs. If you can find your save file and and error.txt file, I'm sure I can do some fixes. As for the Master Ore, the upgraded sword is the object of the quest, so it should be complete.

There is no walkthrough currently. Honestly I'm not super motivated to make one, but if someone in the community would like to take it on, I'd be happy to provide input :) There is some limited info on the game's website at https://sites.google.com/site/zeldabom/guides

I believe both of the things you seek are in the Lost Woods in the east (not really marked on the map, but shrouded in clouds).

joptimus

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2017, 07:22:21 pm »
Thanks, got it.
I almost don't dare to ask, but I'm having trouble finding the moblin. Where is it supposed to be approximately?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:27:03 pm by joptimus »

Diarandor

• Cats are cool! (ΦωΦ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2017, 08:00:36 pm »
I am afraid that in the end I will not have time to translate this game into spanish. I have too much to do for the project CoS during this summer, which is my main priority, so I am retracting from this. I hope you can find someone in the forums to do it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maximini

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: Today at 03:56:54 am »
I am stuck. I cannot enter buildings because the game thinks it's day, despite being the middle of the day.

I have a wierd green halo around me, most doors are closed and my magic is draining, despite being noon. It's very annoying and game breaking.