Zelda: Book of Mudora

Started by wizard_wizzle (aka ZeldaHistorian), August 08, 2014, 01:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
There's a different kind of ore (Master Ore) which is obtained from someone in Subrosia.

Thanks. I just looked through Subrosia and found the Master Ore and the blacksmith upgraded my sword.

Ah the Master Ore ... I was searching it for hours and hours, until I get to Subrosia, and stupidly says "Oh, it was there ..."
I maybe skipped some indications, I don't remember well, it's been a little while  :P

October 03, 2016, 04:31:14 AM #93 Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:26:27 AM by Stormfruit
Thanks for letting me know; I was worried something went wrong xD But the bartender kept saying something along the lines of "You deserve a gift!" every time I talked to him with the amount I had now; it's pretty misleading.
I actually don't have the boomerang yet. Where do you get it? And do you never get the better one if you go to her without it?

Also I just remembered something: Is Kazuto's apprentice part of the item trade chain? He has a thought bubble above his head, but I don't know what to give him.

EDIT: Never mind, just got the first boomerang :D
That hare can run, but can he SWIM?

I can take a look at his dialogs. How much alchemy stone do you have currently?

Isan (Kasuto's page) is part of the trade sequence - he's near the end and the thought bubble shouldn't be there if you can't trade with him yet. What trade item do you have currently?

I did have the dog food, but I managed to finish the trade sequence regardless. I actually made some more progress after the last post. Still don't have enough alchemy stones, though; I only have 50-something.

Also, I just found another bug; after beating the miniboss in the last(?) dungeon and getting the Light Bow, the game keeps crashing every time I try to go downstairs.
That hare can run, but can he SWIM?

Hey Stormfruit, please log any bugs at https://github.com/wrightmat/zbom/issues if you don't mind. Also if there's an error.log file generated, including any output from that is a big help. Thanks!

There is a strange issue (don't know if my version is up-to-date) but you can collect more quest items (alchemy, etc) than it's max value
Another thing, if you go to the fairy fountain, get the pickable treasure, exit the map and re-enter, you can get the treasure, infinitely

Quote from: wrightmat on October 05, 2016, 02:33:57 PM
Which fairy fountain?

I was able to do it in the Fairy Fountain located in the forest (ordon) and in the mountain, for the others I'm not sure, but it might do the same

A few months back I started a play through of BoM, however one thing that pushed me to stop was the map. I love how huge the map is but it does't show you accurately where you are on the map. I would love to complete this game but it can be hard to navigate when the map is off

Example: Photo 1(where it says I am), Photo 2(where I actually am, by the first temple)

Want to play this SO BAD! But i'm on mac :(

Quote from: kn8790 on November 18, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

But you can play it on mac!!! Solarus is multiplatform!!!
You just need to download the mac version of the engine from the Solarus website:
http://www.solarus-games.org/engine/download/
"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you. But if you really make them think, they'll hate you."

Quote from: Diarandor on November 18, 2016, 09:46:40 AM
Quote from: kn8790 on November 18, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

But you can play it on mac!!! Solarus is multiplatform!!!
You just need to download the mac version of the engine from the Solarus website:
http://www.solarus-games.org/engine/download/

can i play it with my usb snes controller?

Ya, all you have to do is make sure it is plugged in before you start the game. It has default controls but you can change them by starting your save file, and getting to the options page. From their you can set the controls to anything you like.