0 (0%)
Mushrooms
3 (42.9%)
Both are ok
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 01:02:27 PM

Hi solarusiens!
I was thinking that for the project Children of Solarus we could use mushrooms that go up/down instead of crystal platforms. That would make the game more different from Zelda ALTTP, which would be nice. But I do not know if you like the idea, so I made this poll. Which option do you prefer?
"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you. But if you really make them think, they'll hate you."

Hmmm, crystal platforms are not really "Zelda-ish", I remember seeing the same platform with the same behaviour in some other SNES games, but why not, CoS tends to be original, with the same world as MoS DX, so, it all depends on the CoS team

I opened a similar poll in the french forum, so we will get more opinions. Please, do not vote twice (i.e., in both forums). The polls will expire in 20 days, and the option with more votes will probably be the choice we will use.
http://forums.zelda-solarus.com/index.php/topic,23161.msg455139/topicseen.html#msg455139
"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you. But if you really make them think, they'll hate you."