[Solved]I want change the font size

Started by NoIE, December 16, 2015, 09:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 16, 2015, 09:52:37 PM Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:51:31 AM by NoIE
Hello,

I open sample_quest > frrse map, NPC of map have "Show a dialog" property.

I want change font size of the text. I guess sol have a default text_surface, right?

The font size, and all the look of the dialog box, is set by the dialog script. When there is no dialog script, like in the sample quest, there is a default dialog box but it is configurable.
Check the tutorial about dialogs.

Hello,

I watch video "Solarus game creation tutorial - Part 5: Save the game", but  I can't find "dialog_box.lua".

"https://github.com/Bertram25/ChildrenOfSolarus/tree/master/data/menus" have a dialog_box.lua, but different with Solarus game creation tutorial - Part 5: Save the game.

When I use this dialog_box.lua, it have error "Error: in on_started: [string "scripts/dialog_box.lua"]:50: attempt to index local 'game' (a string value).

I will carefully read dialog_box.lua.

You can take dialog_box.lua from Mystery of Solarus or the video tutorial and modify it for your own use. If you wanna make a open source game with free ressources, then you just have to change the sound and the font from the script.

Thank you!

I'm trying to make a dialog system my myself.