Video Tutorials

Started by brlmnd, August 05, 2013, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As I requested one year ago :), I would love to see some video tutorials on how to setup first quest and stuff like that.

Thanks!

August 05, 2013, 05:00:56 PM #1 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:19:41 PM by Christopho
Actually I started a video tutorial series just a few days ago, but it is in French :P

If someone who understands French and speaks English better than me, a nice thing would be to make an English version of each video :)
Either by reproducing the same steps, or by using the same video track but with your voice instead of mine. (I can make the video without voice but with the music available for download.)

Upload it and ask for someone to do it in English. It's a starting point.

We are going to write French & English tutorials on the wiki

Quote from: Christopho on August 05, 2013, 05:00:56 PM
Actually I started a video tutorial series just a few days ago, but it is in French :P

If someone who understands French and speaks English better than me, a nice thing would be to make an English version of each video :)
Either by reproducing the same steps, or by using the same video track but with your voice instead of mine. (I can make the video without voice but with the music available for download.)

Or, you could just add captions to your video. I wouldn't mind watching it in french if I can read what you are saying :)

I think captions is a very good compromise: if my memory is good, Youtube allow to add captions easily.

Could be a first step too to a written tutorial. I don't know why I didn't purpose that.