About Solarus 1.4.2

Started by the bread, June 02, 2015, 02:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello there ;D
I'm not sure, whether I have already mentioned how much I am admiring the new 1.4 version of the Editor. Especially because I suppose that I now finally got rid of this annoying "out of memory" Java-Errors. And it was great as well how quick some of the major bugs were fixed. So I'm really impressed. Just two little remarks: At first, is it somehow possible to customize the size of the tabulator. I'm very much used to it and it is  just much too big. As far as I know, it's got the size of ten whitespaces which I consider quite a stupid default size.
Second, when I load an other project in the editor, the data files of the old project are still open. I don't know whether this is intentioned but it doesn't really make sense in my opinion because I often think that it hasn't changed the project then.
But these are just two minor problems, I'm very happy to be finally able to delete Java in any way.

Hello,
Thanks for your message, this is very encouraging!
We are proud of this new editor too and so happy to get rid of java :P

I agree with your two suggestions. Could you report then directly on the bug tracker? https://github.com/christopho/solarus-quest-editor/issues/new
Thanks a lot!

Ok, I have reported it.
Just another thing: It would be cool if the indentions of the lines were saved because it is really tiresome to indent every single line seperately. Thanks in anticipation  :D