Hero keeps turning to the north

Started by the bread, March 25, 2015, 07:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Perhaps this is a known issue, but in one of my solarus projects the hero is always turning to the north after walking right. I can walk to the right, but as soon as I release the right key, the hero is turning to the north. I couldn't figure out any system behind this behaviour yet, because in an other project, everything works fine.

I have never seen this bug. I will need to check your project since it seems to be a project-specific issue.

the bread, if I were you , I would try with an empty map and I would try to start the game on this map.
It may be, for example , the configuration of an enemy or an NPC that would do this.

I've now found out that for an unknown reason the x-coordinate of direction0 in the animation "stopped" of the sprite "Hero tunic 1" was identical with the x-coordinate of direction1 which caused that the hero looked like he was looking to the north though the right direction was chosen. This was only in the animation "stopped" and it was only in tunic 1, not in the other tunics. However, I've got no idea how this happened. Perhaps I have changed it accidentally :-\