LOZ- Gameboy Color Style

Started by Alter_Hoshi, September 25, 2019, 06:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 25, 2019, 06:42:34 PM Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:34:28 PM by Alter_Hoshi
I've started to work on the Link GBA Tilesets to try to get a grasp on how to do them, I'm also adding new design touches to them and create new sets from them, I don't have anything to show yet, but I'll show it once more tiles are made.

Also I'm new here, and trying my best to figure out Solaris and how it works

Welcome. Are you contributing specifically to GregoryMcGregorson's Minish Resource pack?

I'm not really collaborating with anyone at the moment. I'm just trying to make color variations on tiles, I'm only good at basic spriting to be honest, and hopefully I can scratch together custom pieces soon.

September 25, 2019, 09:30:19 PM #3 Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:32:01 PM by Alter_Hoshi

I wasn't sure what size to make the tiles, so I went with the measurements of a screenshot I found of these tiles, now that I have something to show what I'm currently working on.

Also I realized I said the wrong system, I meant Gameboy Color, my bad ^^'

I'll be cleaning up my sheet a bit more later on, but this is my WIP so far!

We have two people working on an Oracle/Link's Awakening resource pack at the minute right now, actually! Maybe you could check out their work and collaborate a bit:

Katsu's been assembling one, but not actively working on it:
http://forum.solarus-games.org/index.php/topic,1292.0.html

And Zunashy has been making a much more complete one on the Discord server.

I'm also personally working on a Non-Zelda GBC-style resource pack, if you're interested in seeing that.

Sorry I was at work until now.

I've reached out to both of them, though Zunashy seems to be the more active one of the two, but I have attempted to speak with both of them and waiting for responses.