Author Topic: Ocean's Heart  (Read 42031 times)

llamazing

• View Profile
Re: Ocean's Heart
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2020, 03:10:37 pm »
There are a lot of user comments in that article about how the game looks like a rip-off of oceanhorn. I've never heard of oceanhorn, lol

Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2020, 03:33:02 pm »
Lol yeah, I saw.

So I looked into it, and the way this happens is when a game is given a rating in some countries, it's a general rating for every platform. But for some reason it gets listed individually for every platform. So OH is rated in Brazil (idk even what the rating is haha), so each platform has that rating listed. If that makes sense?

Anyway yeah, we're going to start talking about a switch port once the game is released on PC.

I'm glad you're getting the exposure anyway. Hopefully it drives sales.

I'm sure a Switch build of the engine is going to take a lot of time and work, but I think it's ultimately true home for any Solarus Engine game. Best of luck with your launch! It's already on my Steam wishlist awaiting the opportunity to pre-order!

DaRealMcCloud

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2021, 08:48:13 am »
Hello Max,

Thank you for the game, my gf really enjoys it.
She ran into the bug with the german language messing up the secret key on Kingsdown Isle. but changing to english for that part fixed it for her.

For german speakers who find this post:
"Wenn der Schlüssel auf der Königs Höhe nicht funktioniert einfach kurz die sprache auf english wechseln."

thanks again and stay healthy

Dianthus

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2021, 08:53:59 pm »
Hi Max!

Just a question regarding options. Have you considered adding an option for an extra button for items? I think it could work.
I naturally rest my fingers on z, x, c ,v with my left hand and have my right hand on the arrows.

Currently in Oceans Heart c is sword and x,v are items.. maybe z could be used for an item slot too? Or are there some other function I am forgetting that i need to have my pinky finger on, lol..

Just ignore it if its a stupid question.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:06:06 pm by Dianthus »

Max

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2021, 12:45:12 am »
It's not a stupid question! It just wouldn't work for controllers, which only have 4 face buttons, and I like to keep functional parity between input methods. Feel free to mod your copy to use that though, haha : )