Issue with doors

Started by Yeury, September 23, 2017, 07:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello I'm having an issue with doors when I try to add a sprite to them. It seems the sprite is off the center of the door for some reason. When the game is running the collision box for the door is perfect but the sprite is invisible. I have added all the relevant screenshots below

For doors, the origin point of the sprite should be 0,0.

September 23, 2017, 04:22:38 PM #2 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 04:31:56 PM by Yeury
Hey thank you that worked the off set issue but when I run the game the sprite of the door is not visible although my character can still collide with and unlock this "invisible door". It is accompanied by this error. "Error: Illegal direction 3 for sprite "entities/door' in animation 'closed'

Edit: so it's working for me now and for anyone else who might have a similar issue I added a new animation called closed and added a direction and now my door works how I want it to.

You need to have multiple directions for the sprite or simply just set the door's direction to the right.
This signature was way too long before, but now it's short!
Also, I am Still Alive!
On ad Off I go!

Do you ever get the feeling that the fandom of a product(s) ruin the potential that you could have had to enjoy the product?